Thorp Hall is a co-educational upperclassmen hall designed in a suite style housing 144 students. Each suite offers eight single rooms off of a common living room area. Eight students share a bathroom with 2 sinks, 2 showers and 2 toilets. Each suite connects to a suite of the same sex through the bathroom.
- Christopher Higgins (SRA)
- Ransel Cruz
- Nakita Guerrouxo
- Katina Gustafson
- Rooms Size: 8' x 10'
- Window Size: 38" x 63"
- Closet Size: 6'3 x 3'5 x 2'2
- Closet Cubby Size: 1'5 x 3'5 x 2'2
- Room Furniture: Each room has one desk, one bed, a wall shelf and one closet. All rooms in Thorp have tile floors.
- Building Facilities: There is a laundry room on the first floor. There are vending machines in the main lounge as well as a fireplace and TV. There also is a kitchen area with a stove and microwave oven.