Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- School of Social Work
- Important Dates
- Mission, Vision, & Program Goals
- Bachelor of Social Work Program
- BSW Program Assessment
- Master of Social Work Program
- MSW Program Assessment
- Certificate in Social and Human Service Assistance
- Adoption & Foster Care Certificate Program
- Field Education
- Applied Research & Training Project
- Professional Continuing Education & Licensing
- Workshop Registration and Payment
Seminar Registration Form
Note: space limits us to 25 participants per session.
Due to new parking procedures, visitors attending the seminars are required to park in Parking Lots A and E2. You may also park in the Open Parking and On-Street Parking, indicated in grey on the campus map. Please do not park in any other section except the designated ones as you may receive a ticket.
Page last updated: Monday, August 15, 2016