RIC provides free parking passes to our campus community. So, as a commuter, you'll be able to park your car on campus at no cost.
Keeping You Safe
- Consider getting an oil change, tune-up and tire rotation before the start of the academic year or before winter months.
- Consider a roadside assistance option in case of flat tires and battery issues.
- Check your tire pressure before driving in snow or rain. Be sure to keep a shovel, ice scraper and extra winter clothes in your car at all times
- Make sure to leave enough time for commuting with hazardous weather conditions.
- Check the status of your class to ensure you are not driving to campus before cancellations .