Resources Around Campus
The campus shuttle makes 11 stops around campus to help students navigate. The shuttle hours are Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 am to 12:30 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters when classes are in session. After 4:30 p.m., the shuttle loop is extended to include Stop and Shop / CVS / Family Dollar (and Wendy’s) on Manton Ave.
- Keefe Transportation Center
- Parking Lot A
- Guardo Hall
- Sherlock Center / Building 7
- Recreation Center
- Whipple Hall
- Fogarty Life Science
- Parking Lot H / I
- Penfield Hall
- Browne Resident Hall / Security & Safety / Health Services
- Student Union / Donovan Dining Center
- Adams Library (multiple locations throughout building)
- ALEX AND ANI Hall (first floor and second floor lounges/study areas)
- Craig-Lee (lobby area and several lounges/study areas)
- Donovan Dining Center (dining areas)
- Gaige Hall (lobby area and several lounges/study areas)
- Fogarty Life Science (lobby lounge/study area on Nursing addition)
- Guardo Hall (first floor lounge/study)
- Recreation Center (first floor lounge area)
- Residence Halls (all halls have a common lounge/recreation area)
- Roberts Hall –main lobby study area. Lounge/study area in Music, Theater and Dance area (near Forman theater).
- Student Union – Café area. Lounge furniture throughout each floor.
- Whipple Hall (lobby lounge)
Access to computer labs is arranged by User Support Services and the Office of Security and Security. The token access systems installed outside each of these labs are now fully operational. Faculty/Staff RIC with valid reservations must be issued entry tokens before they can enter computer labs. It is therefore important that any changes to reservations - even those worked out between faculty members - be reported to User Support Services and the Office of Security and Safety so that access rights will be granted. Problems with access tokens should be immediately reported to the Office of Security and Safety for resolution.
For the answers to some frequently asked questions regarding computer lab reservations, click here.
For information about access tokens, please contact the Office of Security and Safety at 456-8201.
The James P. Adams Library on campus is a quiet place to do research or focus on your academics. With four levels available, including a silent study level on Level 2.
Public computers are available throughout the library.
- Level 3 has access to FREE black and white printing for students on the public desktop
- Regular printing and photocopying is available for $0.05 per page
- Scanning documents is FREE to students by swiping your RIC ID card
Your Student ID is your access to everything on campus – food, beverages, library, recreation center access, photocopies, laundry, printing, textbooks, room access and more.