- Box Office / Sales Marketing Manager
Ticketing outlet for Sapinsley Hall, Roberts Auditorium, and The Forman Theatre
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekdays
The box office will not be open at show times until further notice. All sales must be in advance.
- Box Office is NOT open for sales at show time. For contact tracing purposes, ALL tickets must be purchased in advance through online or phone sales.
By Purchasing tickets you are agreeing to the following:
- Ticket purchasers are responsible for communicating these rules and COVID protocols to whomever they provide tickets. Ticket holders who do not comply with these policies will not be admitted.
- MASKS: Patrons will be required to wear a mask covering both nose and mouth at all times while in campus buildings. You will not be allowed into the theatre without a mask. You must supply your own mask.
- VACCINATIONS: We strongly encourage all patrons to be fully vaccinated (BOTH shots of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines as well as booster if eligible) or have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken in the prior 72-hours, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken in the prior 6-hours.
- TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE: in the event you are not admitted due to lack of a mask, or not being willing to adhere to our health and safety guidelines, your ticket cannot be refunded or transferred to another event or patron.
Please be aware that while some events may be free, handling fees will still apply when obtaining free tickets online.
Order by Phone
Call (401) 456-8144 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Mon - Fri. Phone orders must be charged to Mastercard, VISA, or Discover.
For advance sales send a check along with your full name, phone, and email address to (orders will NOT be processed without ALL of the above information:)
Sapinsley Hall Lobby
Nazarian Center for the Performing Arts
600 Mt. Pleasant Avenue
Providence, RI 02908
The box office is not open for in-person sales. Until further notice, we are only open for phone and on-line sales.