Mr. Paul P. Cotter
- Box Office / Sales Marketing Manager
Ticketing outlet for Sapinsley Hall, Roberts Auditorium, and The Forman Theatre
Regular hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays. We are also open for show time sales beginning two hours before show time until 30 minutes after a show begins in the appropriate show venue.
CLICK TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE*note: many events are not available at the above link because they are not handled by the box office. They may be free and use online registration or other means. If you do not find the event you are looking for at the above, link, please click the link below that leads to a listing of all campus events with info on how to attend.
CLICK HERE FOR A LISTING OF ALL CAMPUS EVENTS
COVID protocols are subject to change without notice. When attending an event in any of the Nazarian Center performance spaces please:
- Bring a mask. Current conditions will determine whether or not we are requiring masks when attending performances. This can change at any moment without notice. So it is always best to show up to a performance prepared.
- Be fully vaccinated. We always recommend being fully vaccinated when attending any performance on campus. Currently we are not requiring proof of vaccine (or test results of negative status) But this may change without notice. Be prepared and carry it with you.
- Socially distance when possible. We are not currently limiting venue capacities for our events. However, this may change without notice. We always recommend that you socially distance yourself from other patrons when possible. Our ticketing for most events this season will be general admission. So please sit where you feel comfortable and safe.
- No Will Call. To minimize contacts at our show time windows, we will not be offering a "will Call" show time ticket pickup option this season. All tickets that are purchased in advance by phone or online will be emailed to you. You may print them at home or show the email on your smart phone at the door.
By Purchasing tickets you are agreeing to the following:
Please be aware that while some events may be free, handling fees will still apply when obtaining free tickets online.
Call (401) 456-8144 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Mon - Fri, as well as the period from two hours before show time until one half hour before show time. Phone orders must be charged to Mastercard, VISA, or Discover.
For advance sales send a check along with your full name, phone, and email, event name, date and time to: (orders will NOT be processed without ALL of the above information:)
Sapinsley Hall Lobby
Nazarian Center for the Performing Arts
600 Mt. Pleasant Avenue
Providence, RI 02908
The box office is open for in-person sales Monday through Friday, from 10AM to 4PM. We are also open for show time sales beginning two hours before start time until 30 minutes after start time in the appropriate show venue. Occasionally, due to staffing issues, the box office may not be open at show time. On those occasions, we will always have a QR code available in the lobby allowing you to scan it and purchase tickets online with your phone.