Join us Saturday, April 1 from 1-4:30 p.m. to tour, meet, connect, and learn. Our campus, faculty, students and staff are excited to greet you as you experience RIC to its fullest.
Welcome Rhode Island College Class of 2027 and Transfer Students! Congratulations on Your Acceptance!
Secure your place in the undergraduate class by making your $200 enrollment deposit.
February 19 - 23: Experience what it’s really like to be a student at Rhode Island College. Attend a RIC class, tour campus, have lunch in the dining hall with current students and staff, and even spend the night in a residence hall. Families are encouraged to attend as well so they can see all that our institution has to offer. Registration now open!
Secure your spot in the Class of 2027!
How to Pay Online (Preferred Payment Method):
- Log into MyRIC using your username and password.
- Under the Campus Finances section click “Make a Payment”
- The payment portal is incompatible with Safari. Please use Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Next, click “click here to make a payment”
- Welcome to your Online Student Account
- Click, “Make a Payment” - this will bring you to the enrollment and housing deposit page
- Click on enrollment deposit, housing, or both and submit your payment
Mail your enrollment card with a check made payable to “Rhode Island College” with your RIC ID number on the memo line to:
Rhode Island College
600 Mount Pleasant Avenue
Providence, RI 02908
Accessing Your RIC Account
To begin using your RIC account (or to regain access to RIC email, Blackboard, and MyRIC), you will need to set an initial password. Set a new password by visiting Setting your Password.
Note: To further enhance security for students, the system will require strong passwords (i.e., passwords containing 10-14 characters, no names or repeating characters and at least one of each of the following: upper case, lower case, number, and a special character).
Send Us Your Final Documents
If you're hoping to earn credit for AP or IB courses that you took in high school, please send us your AP test scores and/or IB test scores. We also require your final high school and/or college transcript(s). Official transcripts and test scores should be sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Register for an Orientation Session
- The Office of New Student Programs will automatically send you information about registering for orientation once you have paid your deposit.
- All new students attend orientation and register for classes during New Student Orientation.
- Information about New Student Orientation, (including how to register, next steps and more), can be found by visiting RIC Orientation.
- Please check your @ric.edu email for all communication regarding Orientation going forward.
- Sign up as soon as possible – registration is first-come, first-served.
- During orientation you will use MyRIC to register for classes. Spend some time learning to use it before orientation.
Consider Living on Campus and Explore Our Residence Halls
If you're thinking about joining the on-campus residents who call RIC home, check out the exciting living and learning opportunities available to you through Residential Life and Housing.
Considering Deferring Your Admission to a Later Semester?
If you're an admitted student who would like to defer your admission to a later semester, please complete the required deferral form. We will review your request and send you a response within one week of your form's submission.
- You must be an admitted student in order to request a deferral
- The $200 enrollment deposit must be paid to hold your spot for the later term
Whether you’re looking for information about the application process, scholarships and financial aid, or transfer credits our dedicated team of admissions professionals is here to guide and support you from your first campus visit to first day of classes.