Guidelines & Information
- Download the IFTA Award Form.
To complete the form, we recommend Adobe Acrobat® or Preview®.
- Indicate the artwork submission method on the IFTA Form (Link or USB/Original Art)
- Save the IFTA Form and rename as “Your_Name_Art_IFTA_Form.pdf” (e.g. “Pat_Smith_Art_IFTA_Form.pdf)
- Email the completed form as an attachment to:
William Martin, IFTA Review Committee Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: IFTA Submission
Do not attach images to this email.
- Submit your 10 best artworks in any mediums, completed during your junior and/or senior year/s of high school.
- For 3-D artworks, items that fold, etc. multiple views may be included as one entry.
- All artwork must be original. Copies from magazines, comic books, animations, etc. are not acceptable.
- Avoid visual clichés, overused or stereotyped imagery. Primary consideration will be given to originality and creativity.
- Photographs of artwork must show sufficient detail in order to assess concept and design.
- Digital images should be no larger than 1000 pixels in height or width at 72 dpi.
- File formats must be PDF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, MP4, OR MOV.
- Videos and animations should not exceed 5 minutes.
- Please test Cloud Storage Links (e.g. Google Drive) or Web Site Links.
If using links to your Google Drive account, you must allow General Access. To do this:
- On your computer, go to Google Drive.
- On the folder/s you want to share, click the Action Menu and select “Share.”
- Under “General access,” click the Down arrow and select “Anyone with the link.”
- For “Role,” select “Viewer.”
- Click the “Copy link” button.
- Paste the link into the Portfolio Link field on the IFTA Form.
- If submitting work on USB, please rename the USB with your first and last name.
- If submitting original artworks, please label your portfolio with your first and last name.
- Physical Portfolios and/or Digital Portfolios on USB may be delivered to:
The Department of Art Administration Office
ALEX AND ANI Hall #143
Rhode Island College
600 Mount Pleasant Avenue, Providence, RI 02908