GET Mobile Ordering
"Get the GET App!"
GET is an online application/website allowing you to manage your RIC ID Card account. You can display your ID digitally on your smart phone for touchless payment. Use the app or website to place orders for The Café, Convenience, and Isolation & Quarantine Meal. You can view balances and up to 6 months of transaction history, report your ID lost, and add funds to your Campus Points account. Guests can easily add funds to your account as well.
How do I register and set up my account?
- First Time users must register for GET on the GET Website:
- Click the "sign up now" link
- Fill in all of the fields according to the instructions on the page. Please make sure you enter the email address you regularly monitor.
- Click “Register”
- After clicking "Register," you will receive an e-mail to verify your registration.
- Click on the link in the e-mail to activate your account.
- Once you have activated the account you may proceed to the login page.
- After You Register you may access and manage your account by going to the
- Website: on any web capable device.
- Or download the GET Mobile App to your Apple smartphone at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/get-mobile/id844091049.
- Or download the GET Mobile App to your Android smartphone at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cbord.get&hl=en_US&gl=US
Once you have registered, you may log in using your e-mail address and password. The account associated with your student ID, recent transactions, order, and explore options will be displayed. You can display your ID on your smart phone for touchless payment at dining locations. You can also report your ID lost, and add funds to your Campus Points account. Guests can easily add funds to your account as well. You may email us with any questions at