- Financial and Constituent Relations Coordinator
The Rhode Island College Foundation is an independent organization dedicated to raising funds for the institution. The Foundation works tirelessly and passionately for RIC, and wishes to thank its donors for the growth and change they effect.
The Rhode Island College Foundation, established in 1965, is a separate 501(c)3 entity that is devoted to raising funds solely for Rhode Island College. The foundation also exercises fiduciary responsibility over endowments and other philanthropic investments made to Rhode Island College.
The Rhode Island College Foundation is the primary source of private support to the college as it achieves its mission to offer accessible higher education of the finest quality to traditional and non-traditional students from around the state, region and beyond.
The Rhode Island College Foundation conducts itself with integrity, appreciates its beneficiaries and works passionately for the enhancement of the college and its students.
Create Change Today
Philanthropy is critical to the success of our institution and community. The generosity of others can:
- provide students with scholarships so they can build academic momentum and limit debt
- ensure that students have access to state-of-the-art facilities
- support research and professional development that our faculty bring back to their classrooms
- Senior Director of Development
- Stewardship Coordinator
- Administration and Finance
- Senior Advisor to the President and Chief of Staff
- Development Officer
- Annual Giving Officer
Featured News & Stories
Maroni is proof that there’s a lot you can do with a RIC degree in music, theatre or dance. “The concept of being a triple threat deeply influenced me,” she says.
”We aren’t JUST nurses. We are NURSES. We have the capability to change the world.”
The Rhode Island College Foundation and The Rhode Island College Alumni Association invite you to attend our upcoming fundraiser.
- access_time -
- place Providence Performing Arts Center (PPAC)