Book Your Tutoring Appointment
Book your writing, math, or specific course tutoring sessions now!
Office Hours: Monday 8-4:30pm, Tuesday 8-6:00pm, Wednesday 8-6:00pm, Thursday-Friday 8-4:30pm
Location: Adams Library, Level 1
Highly Trained, Dedicated Tutors
Our tutors are dedicated and trained across many disciplines to assist RIC students in: identifying their learning needs, developing new strategies for effective study habits, and building successful techniques for continued progress.
- Academic Study Skills
- Academic Time Management
- Computer Science
- Modern Languages
- and more!
Tutorial Services provides:
- strategies to make learning efficient
- a judgement free environment to ask questions on course content
- opportunities for practice before exams
- support in building self-advocacy skills
Scheduling an Appointment
- We encourage you to attempt work and review prior to your first meeting to make the most of your experience.
- Students can book appointments up to two weeks in advance.
- Students are encouraged to provide as much information in the scheduling form as possible.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment, please cancel as soon as possible. More than two missed appointments (without cancelation) will result in a deactivated account. To reactivate your account, you must schedule a meeting with administrators in Academic Success.