Your MyRIC Account
All undergraduate/graduate degree/non-degree students have been assigned a MyRIC Account username. You will use this MyRIC Account username to create a Password, which will give you access to MyRIC.
*High school students registering for EEP classes do not need to do this unless they are also planning to take a course on the RIC campus.
If you need help or just have a question, contact the ITS Help Center by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (401) 456-8803.
Standard MyRIC Account Setup Instructions
To CREATE your new password:
- Go to https://passwordstation.ric.edu
- Enter your MyRIC Account username
- Choose the “FORGOT PASSWORD” option.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
- Your new password takes effect immediately. When accessing RIC Email it may take up to 20 minutes for the new password to work.
To CHANGE your new password (if necessary)
- Go to https://passwordstation.ric.edu.
- Enter your MyRIC Account username as described above when asked for your MyRIC Account
- Choose "Change Password"
- Follow the onscreen prompts