Current Students

Current Students

Your MyRIC Account

Log In Update/Reset Password

All undergraduate/ graduate and non-degree students are assigned a MyRIC username that will assist you in setting up or resetting your account profile.

Your MyRIC account gives you access to, 

  • Online Services including registration for classes
  • RIC Computer Labs
  • RIC Email (Outlook 365)
  • RIC Learning Management (Blackboard)
  • Meal Plan Add/Update
  • Parking Permits

Academic Holds

All students have a universal advising hold on your account before you can register. You must meet with your academic advisor so they can remove the academic hold from your account and you are eligible to register for the upcoming semester's classes. 

You can view who is your assigned advisor by logging into your MyRIC account. If your assigned advisor is listed as OASIS, contact their office directly to schedule an appointment with one of their advisors.

  1. Click Student Center from your log in home page
  2. Your advisors name will be in the bottom right-hand corner

Understanding Financial Aid

The Office of Financial Aid is here to assist current students with any of their financial concerns. They provide more detailed frequently asked questions that you can review on their website. 

Review our current student tuition and fees breakdown. Please note, that the tuition and fees given below are subject to change. The Board of Education reserves the right to change fees without notice as conditions necessitate.

Tuition Breakdown

Federal Student Aid [FSA] is education funding from the federal government (Department of Education). Federal student aid funds may cover tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation. Types of federal student aid include grants, work-study and direct loans.


In order to assist students who are unable to meet the cost of financing a college education, the Office of Student Financial Aid administers an extensive program of scholarships, grants, loans, and part-time employment opportunities. Demonstrated financial need is the primary factor used in the awarding of financial aid, although some scholarships are given each year in recognition of superior academic achievement or special talent.

Review requirements, deadlines, and attend informational sessions through the Office of Financial Aid


Get Involved

Getting involved in clubs and organizations on campus will connect you more to Rhode Island College, build friendships and attain crucial leadership skills you will need upon graduation. With over 50+ clubs and organizations to choose from, there is a group for everyone.

Registering for Classes

Holds on Your Account

All current students have a Universal Advising Hold prior to registration. You will only be able to register once you have met with your advisor. 

If you have a financial aid hold, contact the Bursar to resolve the issue. 

If you have an immunization hold, contact Health Services to resolve the issue. 

If you have a library hold, contact Access Services at (401) 456-8055.

Register for Classes

  1. All students can register for classes using MyRIC.
  2. Log in to MyRIC. Under "Enrollment" in the left column of the page, click on “Add Class.”
  3. Click to view your "Class Schedule" after you have added your classes for Fall 2021.
  4. For answers regarding general registration issues, call the Records Office at (401) 456-8213.

Non-Degree Students

If you have never attended RIC, you will need to create an account to obtain a username, password, and appointment time in order to register for classes.

Not Yet Admitted to a Degree Program

If you have never attended Rhode Island College, you will need to create an account to obtain a username, password, and appointment time in order to register for classes.

Click this link and follow instructions to create your MyRIC account. When you click Create Account, you will immediately receive confirmation that your account has been created. In addition, you will be emailed instructions about your MyRIC username and password for future or return use if it is not yet your appointment time.

Registration times are assigned first to degree students, current non-degree students followed by new non-degree students. Non-degree registration for fall is in late August; for spring, early January; and early March for summer. Registration dates are listed in the on the Records Office website each semester.

Please note: If an existing account is found for you, you will be directed to request reactivation of your account through the Records Office at 401-456-8213 or

Early Enrollment Program Students

Students who have never taken an EEP course will need to create a user account using this link.  EEP students do not receive an appointment time to register.  The process will be handled by the EEP Office and the high schools. All EEP students will have an account in MyRIC and will be given a Student ID number and a RIC email account.

IMPORTANT:  Students who have already taken EEP courses in the past do NOT have to create a user account.  In the next month, these students will receive a letter from the college which includes their Student ID number and information about their user account and how to create their email account.​​​

Donovan Dining Center

Dining Services

With three main locations on campus, check out the daily menus and dining options for residential and commuter students. 

Students on Campus


The Office of the Bursar assists with your tuition fees and payments, room and board payments, student loan information and more. 

Student Employment

Student Employment & Career Exploration

The Career Development Center can assist you in finding employment opportunities for students both on and off campus. Set up a time to update your resume, practice your interview skills or talk with our experience staff to learn more about available jobs.