Parents & Families
Welcome Parents and Families!
The family members of our students are an important part of the Rhode Island College campus community. Your students are our students, too, and we want the entire family to feel at home with us.
On this page you will find all the resources you need to stay connected and stay informed while your student is at RIC.
Be familiar with support services for your student
Join us for an upcoming event or program
Read about the successes of our students, faculty and staff
- Office of the Vice President for Student Success
- Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dining Services
- Housing and Residence Halls
- Campus Map
- Financial Aid
- Student Health
- Adams Library
- Offices of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Office of Institutional Equity
- Disability Services Center
- Student Union
- Campus Police
- Career Development Center
- Learning for Life
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)