Information About This Plan
Any Resident who is required to isolate or quarantine is required to use the GET App or Website to choose their food options, in advance for the next day. Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email and your order will be delivered to the outside of your door at the designated time.
There are Breakfast, Deli, Salad, Lunch/Dinner, Special, Snack, and Beverage options available to choose from. The available meal options can be viewed HERE and are available once you log into your account. Each meal option will cost 1 board swipe. Please note, the products and options are subject to change due to product availability.
You may order up to 3 meals per day and up to 6 days ahead, but must order no later than today at 10 pm for the next day.
Meal deliveries are available at 11 am and 4 pm. We recommend that you order Lunch for 11 am and Dinner & the next day’s Breakfast for 4 pm.
Please order all meals for Saturday and Sunday by 5 pm on Friday
Please note, actual delivery of meals will be between 11:30 – 12:30 and 4:30 – 5:30, this is dependent upon the total number of meals that need to be delivered.
On your first day of quarantine you will need to contact the Residential Life Office to arrange for your meals for that day. On your first day we encourage you to place your orders for at least the next 3-6 days using the GET platform.
No. You may order any number of meals up to 3 per day for each day you are in isolation/quarantine. You may also choose not to order a meal or meals on a given day if you wish.
No, residents who are required to isolate or quarantine cannot visit DDC and your meal card cannot be used by anyone but you.
Yes, accommodations will be made for Residents with dietary needs. Please add your special notes when ordering each meal.
Residents in isolation and quarantine are allowed to order up to 21 meals per week (Sunday – Saturday) if they so choose. All meals ordered will be deducted from the weekly meal allotment under the plan you have chosen.
Please note: All meals in excess of your weekly meal allotment will be deducted from your Flex Points. In the event that you do not have remaining Flex Points, you will be billed for the additional meals. You will be sent a notification email of any deduction of flex points or billing.
First-time users must register for GET on the GET Website:
- Click the "sign up now" link.
- Fill in all of the fields according to the instructions on the page. Please make sure you enter the email address you regularly monitor.
- Click “Register”
- After clicking "Register," you will receive an e-mail to verify your registration.
- Click on the link in the e-mail to activate your account.
- Once you have activated the account you may proceed to the login page.
- After You Register you may access and manage your account by going to the
- Website: on any web capable device.
- Or Download the GET Mobile App to your Apple smartphone at
- Or Download the GET Mobile App to your Android smartphone at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cbord.get&hl=en_US&gl=US
Once you have registered, you may log in using your e-mail address and password. The account associated with your student ID, recent transactions, order, and explore options will be displayed. You can display your ID on your smart phone for TOUCHLESS PAYMENT.
You can also report your ID lost, and add funds to your Campus Points account. Guests can easily add funds to your account as well.
- Once you have registered, you may log in using your e-mail address and password. The account associated with your student ID, recent transactions, order, and explore options will be displayed.
- Click on the order tab.
- Click on the Never Miss a Meal merchant.
- Choose a pickup time.
- Please note orders must be placed 12 hours before the delivery date and time.
- Click continue.
- You will then be brought to the menu page.
- Please choose the meal and choices available from those listed
- Click the add meal button.
- Repeat the above process to choose any additional meals for that same delivery time and day.
- You will only be allowed to use 3 meals in total per day, this includes board swipes used in person at Donovan. If you order more than three for the same day, the system will accept your order but will not process it.
- Next click on view cart.
- Confirm your choices for accuracy. If you need to make a change please use the “Edit Order” button on the top.
- Select “Board” as payment method.
- Please note, your account balances for meals may be higher than the number of meals you have available because the meals ordered in advanced (pending meals) are not deducted from your account until 8 hours prior to your delivery time.
- Then click schedule order.
- You will see an order placed message.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your order. Please check your order for any errors.
Please email email@example.com with your order number, the date, and time of delivery. Please note the latest you can cancel an order is 8 hours prior to the delivery time.