Information About This Program
Any meal plan holder who has an ongoing unique, or demanding class/school schedule which prevents them from visiting Donovan for their meals should use the Never—Miss—a—Meal Program. Ordering is easy through the GET app or website. Please follow the steps outlined below to create a GET account if you have not already done so, and to place an order. Residents can choose from a series of meal options in advance, and arrange a time to pick up their meals. Once ordered, students can stop by the Donovan Dining Center service area to pick up their order.
There are Breakfast, Deli, Salad, Lunch/Dinner, Special, Snack, and Beverage options available to choose from. The available meal options can be viewed below and are available once you log into your account.
Yes, accommodations will be made for students with dietary needs. Please add your special notes when ordering each meal.
Students may keep their current meal plan. One meal per week will be deducted for each convenience meal ordered. Unfortunately, Flex Points can not be used for this program.
First-time users must register for GET on the GET Website:
- Click the "sign up now" link.
- Fill in all of the fields according to the instructions on the page. Please make sure you enter the email address you regularly monitor.
- Click “Register”
- After clicking "Register," you will receive an e-mail to verify your registration.
- Click on the link in the e-mail to activate your account.
- Once you have activated the account you may proceed to the login page.
- After You Register you may access and manage your account by going to the
- Website: on any web capable device.
- Or Download the GET Mobile App to your Apple smartphone at
- Or Download the GET Mobile App to your Android smartphone at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cbord.get&hl=en_US&gl=US
Once you have registered, you may log in using your e-mail address and password. The account associated with your student ID, recent transactions, order, and explore options will be displayed. You can display your ID on your smart phone for TOUCHLESS PAYMENT.
You can also report your ID lost, and add funds to your Campus Points account. Guests can easily add funds to your account as well.
- Once you have registered, you may log in using your e-mail address and password. The account associated with your student ID, recent transactions, order, and explore options will be displayed.
- Click on the order tab.
- Click on the Never Miss a Meal merchant.
- Choose a pickup time.
- Please note orders must be placed 12 hours before the delivery date and time.
- Click continue.
- You will then be brought to the menu page.
- Please choose the meal and choices available from those listed
- Click the add meal button.
- Repeat the above process to choose any additional meals for that same delivery time and day.
- You will only be allowed to use 3 meals in total per day, this includes board swipes used in person at Donovan. If you order more than three for the same day, the system will accept your order but will not process it.
- Next click on view cart.
- Confirm your choices for accuracy. If you need to make a change please use the “Edit Order” button on the top.
- Select “Board” as payment method.
- Please note, your account balances for meals may be higher than the number of meals you have available because the meals ordered in advanced (pending meals) are not deducted from your account until 8 hours prior to your delivery time.
- Then click schedule order.
- You will see an order placed message.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your order. Please check your order for any errors.