Frequently Asked Questions
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Shipping and receiving services
- Warehouse and inventory of materials
- Distribution of packages/parcels
- We receive packages/parcels from W.B. Mason, FedEx, UPS, etc. on a daily basis. Packages can be picked up between 12:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- The Warehouse does not receive packages/parcels from the United States Postal Service. Please contact the Mail Room at (401) 456-8419.
If you are expecting an urgent package/parcel, feel free to contact our office.
If you are returning a package/parcel, call the company directly to obtain a "call tag" for the return. We strongly suggest you photocopy this call tag for your own tracking purposes and deliver the package/parcel to the warehouse for return.
If you are expecting any Live or Temperature Sensitive packages, please feel free to contact our office in advance of their delivery.
If you are requesting a files search through Archives, please contact this office to set up an appointment.
If you are requesting Blue Books, please fax a request to Greg Gammell indicating requester's name, contact number, room number and quantity needed.