- Vice President
- Administration and Finance
The division is responsible for financial and budgetary systems and processes, information services, human resources, security and safety, facilities and operations, publishing services, and capital projects for a 47 building, 180-acre campus.
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Welcome to the Division of Administration and Finance!
We provide business, administrative, and operational support including, but not limited to, the following:
- Development and execution of the annual budget of approximately $200 million;
- Development and execution of the 5-year capital improvement plan of approximately $240 million (Fiscal Year 2021 through 2026);
- Maintenance and upkeep of the 180-acre campus and its 47 buildings;
- Information technology infrastructure and support systems; and
- Human resources, accounting, payroll, and budget support to the campus.
The division is committed to supporting the Rhode Island College community by providing exceptional service and stewardship of the College’s financial, human, and physical resources. The division also provides the President’s Executive Cabinet with assistance and support relating to various strategic priorities.
Departments include: Accounting Office, Capital Projects Administration, Custodial Services, Grant Accounting, Human Resources, Landscaping and Grounds, Maintenance and Repairs, Management Information Services, Network and Telecommunications, Office of the Bursar, Payroll Office, Physical Plant Administration, Purchasing Office, Security and Safety Department, and User Support Services.
- Assistant Vice President / Chief Information Officer
- Director of Budget and Financial Planning
- Interim Assistant Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Associate Director Facilities and Operations
- Business Management and Grounds
- Director - Security & Safety/Chief of Campus Police
- Dining & Retail Food Services
- Director - Human Resources
Departments and Offices within the Division of Administration and Finance
- Accounting Office
- Budget Office
- Campus Police
- Capital Projects
- Custodial Services
- Donovan Dining Center
- Grant Accounting
- Facilities and Operations
- Human Resources
- Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance
- Management Information Systems
- Network and Telecommunications
- Payroll Office
- Purchasing Office
- User Support Services