- Coordinator of the English as Second Language Intensive Program
Professional Studies and Continuing Education (PSCE) extends the educational offerings and resources of Rhode Island College (RIC) and provides administrative programming support and assistance to affiliated agencies and organizations on and off campus.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (June-August)
Rhode Island College supports a variety of professional development, workforce development, continuing education, and adult education and community programs and initiatives that serve the interests and needs of working professionals, adult students, community members and those seeking to attain training and skills to enter or reenter the workforce.
PSCE supports professional development, workforce development, continuing education, adult education and community programs and initiatives that serve the education and career advancement needs of working professionals and those wishing to enter or reenter the workforce.
- Interim VP of Corp Relations and Professional Studies
- Assistant Office Coordinator
- Assistant Vice President for Adult & Online Education
- Director of Workforce Development and Training