- Coordinator of the English as Second Language Intensive Program
Professional Studies and Continuing Education (PSCE) extends the educational offerings and resources of Rhode Island College (RIC) and provides administrative programming support and assistance to affiliated agencies and organizations on and off campus.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (June-August)
Rhode Island College supports a variety of professional development, workforce development, continuing education, and adult education and community programs and initiatives that serve the interests and needs of working professionals, adult students, community members and those seeking to attain training and skills to enter or reenter the workforce.
New Offering: CFA Level 1 Preparatory Course
This new opportunity from RIC’s School of Business prepares finance professionals for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 exam.
- Interim VP of Corp Relations and Professional Studies
- Assistant Office Coordinator
- Assistant Vice President for Adult & Online Education
- Director of Workforce Development and Training