Education in Healthcare
- School of Business
- Zvart Onanian School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Office of Professional Studies and Continuing Education
- Heath Care Administration Program
- Community Health and Wellness Program
- Health Sciences Programs
- Chemical Dependency/Addiction Studies Program
- Center for Addiction and Behavioral Health Studies
Partnering with Rhode Island College offers providers and professionals valuable benefits:
- Opportunities to participate in valuable research.
- State-of-the-art education and training for professionals and paraprofessionals.
- Collaboration with an academic institution as well as other area healthcare professionals.
- Potential programming in quality management, customer service, cultural diversity, team work and program evaluation.
Building Partnerships to Strengthen the Healthcare Workforce in RI
Articles Referenced by Michael Hoge
2015 Workforce Development States