Grad Fest 2023
What is Grad Fest?
Grad Fest is your one-stop shop for all your graduation needs and information. You can obtain your guest tickets, pick up your Commencement regalia, and have your general questions answered about the 2023 Commencement Ceremony.
Please Note: Graduating students who have questions about event accessibility or need disability accommodations to participate in Grad Fest should contact the Disability Services Center at 401-456-2776 or email@example.com as early as possible.
Attending Grad Fest is 1 of 5 Steps You'll Take Toward Graduating:
- Apply to graduate: Spring 2023 and Summer 2023 graduates who have not applied to graduate must do so online at MyRIC. (This is not applicable to Fall 2023 graduates.)
- Review your academic records:
- review your Academic Advisement Report with your advisor
- Advanced Degree Candidates: meet with your advisor
- ensure all of your coursework is complete and on record
- review your grades for the semester
- Confirm your home mailing address: Your diploma is mailed to your home address. Change your address (if needed). Use the Change Information (Name/Address) Form to change your address. Please submit completed forms to the Records Office, located in Building 4 - East campus, lower level.
- Order your Commencement Regalia (cap & gown): If you order on or before Wednesday, March 8, 2023, you will be able to pick up your regalia at Grad Fest. Last day to order your regalia online for home delivery is Wednesday, April 5, 2023.
- Attend Grad Fest on Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at the Recreation Center between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. If you are eligible to participate in Commencement Ceremony you may:
- pick-up up to 6 tickets
- pick-up pre-ordered regalia
- order your class ring
- visit with Alumni Relations to learn of benefits and programs for new alumni
- learn about Senior Week activities
- check in with Student ID
- have your professional photo taken by Grad Images
- take advantage of other services from the Adams Library, Disability Services Center, Career Development, Military Resource Center, The Unity Center.