- Higher Education Administrative Assistant I
We support all exploring majors, first-year, intended nursing majors and any student looking for additional support. We guide students as they navigate their major/career options and connect them to the proper resources, including faculty.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Office of Academic Support and Information Services (OASIS) is here to assist:
- All exploring majors
- First-year students
- Intended nursing majors
- Any student looking for additional support
Our office assists students with course registration, adding/dropping courses, short and long-term planning, exploring majors and academic coaching. We guide students as they navigate their major/career options and connect them to the proper resources, including faculty. The Academic Recovery Program also lives in our office and we work with students navigating the stages of academic standing, such as academic alert, probation and dismissal.
We are here to help students create and assess academic, personal and career orientated goals, encourage students to get involved on campus, and focus in on items that can enhance their RIC experience academically, and holistically. Additionally, our office utilizes Starfish in order to schedule appointments, create engagement within the campus community and to connect students to the proper resources.
Intended Nursing Majors Support
- Show students the pathway to the School of Nursing
- Short and long-term planning
- Career discussions
- Applying to the School of Nursing
- For students who pivot and decide Nursing is no longer for them, alternate path and major to help them become successful at RIC and beyond
- Director of Academic Advising
- Math Learning Center
- Assistant Director of OASIS / Academic Development
- Academic Advisor
- Academic Advisor - RIC/CCRI Transfer Pathways