Tour Safety Policies and Protocols
- The college has established a robust cleaning and disinfecting protocol in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- The college has identified high-touch locations across campus that will be cleaned and disinfected at increased levels.
- The college has adopted the visual-verbal screening process to screen employees and students entering a building or workspace.
- The Visual Verbal Screening Tool will be used for self-reported symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19 and other COVID-19 risk factors.
- To receive a guided tour, you must be pre-registered.
- All visitors in your party must be included in the total number of guests when you register. If they are not included and we are at capacity, they will not be able to join you on the tour.
- All visitors must complete the COVID-19 Screening Tool the day before you visit and will be asked the questions again by an Anchor Health Ambassador the morning of the tour before you check-in. If you have any symptoms you are not permitted to come to campus. Additionally, there will be a temperature check before entering our athletic facility.
- Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases as a result of the Delta variant in RI and around the country, the RI Department of Administration has issued a mask mandate for all state offices and facilities. All Rhode Island College visitors must wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status.
- Tours leave right at the scheduled time. We are unable to hold a tour if you are late but will do our best to catch you up to the tour. If you are unable to make your designated tour, we are more than happy to reschedule.
More information about safety policies and protocols will be sent in your confirmation email.